Welcome to Buehler!
Thank you for your interest in our industry focused technical information, sample preparation applications and case studies. Buehler is well established as the world’s leading manufacturer of materials sample preparation instruments and hardness testing equipment and consumable supplies. Buehler’s material scientists deliver custom solutions, webinars, training and technical papers for the Education industry.
Stay informed on the latest techniques for sample preparation in your industry. Complete the form on the right to view the latest articals.
- Accurate Porosity Measurement in Thermal Spray Coatings using ASTM E1920
- Color Metallography
- Contemporary Concepts in Section Preparation
- How to Select and Use Final Polishing Oxide Media
- Image Processing in the Material's Laboratory
- Intro. to Microindentation Methods
- Intro. to Quantitative Metallography
- Lithium Battery Sample Preparation
- Metallographic Preparation for Electron Backscattered Diffraction
- Metallographic Preparation of Fiber Reinforced Composites with/without Metallic Inserts
- Metallography of Precious Metals for Jewelry
- Orbital Technology - The Science of the Cut
- Precision Cutting - The Science of the Cut
- Quantitative Image Analysis, Part I Principles
- Quantitative Image Analysis, Part II Applications
- The Al-Si Phase Diagram
- The World Beyond Bright field Illumination
- Which Hot Mounting Compound Should I Use?